Northlaw provides practical advice in all areas of business, including both Commercial Law and Company Law.
In addition to acting for many SMEs in urban parts of Northland, David Roughan also looks after many in the rural sector.
With a farm of his own, David brings a wealth of practical knowledge with him when considerations of agribusiness are concerned.
David Roughan can help in any of the following:
- Company formation and incorporation.
- Company shareholder agreements.
- Directors’ duties and responsibilities.
- Corporate governance.
- Organisation of other types of business structures, including joint ventures, partnerships and franchises.
- Sales and purchases of businesses (shares or assets).
- Financing of businesses or business transactions.
- Commercial agreements of all types.
- Commercial disputes of all types.